Saturday 30 April 2011

VCA - Studio Arts Term 1

Various turns of events have ended up with me being enrolled in the VCA studio arts course, and in the painting stream!!!! The last time I painted regularly was sadly, about 10 years ago. This has left me feeling panicky about whether or not i'm able to paint and what will i produce this year??? Below are some of the things which have arise as a result of the course:

An acrylic painting based on a paper collage. My second go at acrylic paints and painted in one session.

This was the result of a masking activity, again using acrylic paints. The darkest blue is a bit too dark but i like the composition.

My first go at oil painting in a year. We learnt a blending technique. I've spent two sessions on this painting now and hopefully I'll get it done with a third session.

No comments: